Saturday, May 18, 2013

Analytical Figure Drawing Day 26

Here are the 3 upper torso construction I submitted to Michael for feedback. I did them this morning.
On these 3, I focused on getting the proportions right before laying the muscles. While watching others feedback here are the notes I took regarding proportions.
  •     bottom of pelvis  to feet is half of the figure
  •     end of radius/ulna line up with top of hip
  •     ribcage 1.5 head, pelvis 1 head , 0.5 head between pelvis and ribcage
  •     sternum about 1 head tall
Will complete this list in the course of the week. I still need a lot of mileage.

For the record, here is the page I submitted for week 4 last session.
After week 4, I dropped out. I was clearly out of my depth. I vowed to come back with better foundamental skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment