Saturday, July 6, 2013

Crawler Loader Notes

So what I thought was a bulldozer is technically called a crawler loader according to this site. I spent half an hour trying to understand the proportions in a simple so I can remember it. I came up a simple grid that is reasonably accurate. Back at home I then did a small 3/4 view from my notes and pics (for the details).

Will try to it from memory tomorrow with different perspectives. We'll see how it looks. There is also a huge excavator I would like to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment